Although she was interested in entertainment at a very young age, Sarah Dumont had to go through some ups and downs to achieve the fame she enjoys today.
She began her acting career in 2009 with an appearance on the television series Melrose Place. However, after her debut in film and television, she was unable to get any more roles, which lasted for two years and led her to focus on her modeling career and photoshoots. It was not until 2012 that she appeared in another television series and made her film debut the following year.
Here you can find all the details about Sarah Dumont, including her biography, age, height, body measurements, and brief facts.
Sarah Dumont – Biography, Age
The star was born in 1990 in San Diego, California. There are no details about her family background, and as for her education, Sarah dropped out of high school to pursue a career as a model and later as an actress. Apparently, her passion for the entertainment industry burned so strong that she couldn’t wait to graduate from school before getting into it.
During her aspiring career as an actress, Sarah starred in the series Melrose Place. From 2009 to 2012 there was a break in her acting career because she couldn’t get any roles at that time. In the fast forward to 2012, Dumont played the role of Vicky Sheldon in an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and in 2013 she was given a role in the romantic comedy Don Jon as Sequins. She appeared alongside Joseph Gordon-Levitt. That same year, Sarah appeared in the series “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”.
The year 2014 was quite a busy year for Sarah Dumont, who got many leading roles in movies as well as in series. The movies – Acid Girls, Bad Ass 2: Bad Asses, Tbilisi, I Love You, and Playing It Cool as well as the series – Mixology, Oh, You Pretty Things!, Dads, Friends with Better Lives, The League and The Rebels were her stations in 2014.
In 2015 she continued to play leading roles and appeared in the horror-comedy – Scout Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse as Denise Russo. She played alongside Tye Sheridan, Logan Miller, and other well-known faces in the industry. She has starred in several movies and television series, including – The Royals, Superstore, Rise, 6 Below, Serpent.
Her wonderful merits earned her 60th place in Maxim’s “Hot 100”. She made the list in 2014. Given that details about her family are not known to the media, it is no surprise that her salary and net worth are not available online. She has also managed to stay out of trouble and avoid rumors and controversy of any kind.
Quick Facts about Sarah Dumont
- Her full name is Sarah Dumont.
- She was born in 1990, a specific date is not known. Her birthplace is San Diego, California.
- Nothing is known about her family, but she is American because of her nationality, knows because of her ethnicity, and Christian because of her religion.
- She dropped out of high school to focus on her career in the entertainment industry, and for whatever it’s worth, it paid off.
- She made her film debut in 2009, but the following two years were unproductive, but she never gave up.
- She has an outstanding height of 1.78 m and weighs 58 kg with a body height of 34-24-34 inches.
- Beautiful Sarah Dumont is not yet married but is said to be in a relationship with Robert Rogoff since 2012. Just like in her early life, details of her private and love life have remained secret, so that it is impossible to tell what she and her boyfriend are up to.
- The actress has a pet, a dog named Kingston Bear.
- Her net worth and salary have been kept out of the public eye, but we are sure that she earns a decent amount of money with her acting and modeling career.
Height and Body Measurements for Her
The actress has one of the most perfect bodies in the industry with an impressive height of 5 feet 10 inches, which carries her weight of 58 kg. Her other body measurements are – 34-24-34 inches. She wears a shoe size of 10 US and a dress size of 4 US.
She also has blonde hair and blue eyes to emphasize her beauty.