Although Carter Reynolds is one of the many celebrities who have earned their fame thanks to social media, he is not like many others. Unfortunately, this is not in a good way.
The star is a YouTuber and Vine Vlogger, who experienced a pretty fast rise to fame and fortune before losing it almost as fast as he rose. Here is everything you need to know about him.
Carter Reynolds Bio – Age
Real name Carter McCoy Reynolds, he was born on May 24, 1996, Born as a twin with his sister Kayla Reynolds, he was raised by his parents (Jeanie his mother, and his father Jeremie).
For his education, the social media star attended Jimmy C. Draughn High School together with his sister.
As he grew up, Reynolds became more interested in sports and played competitive tennis. What put him in the spotlight was, as already mentioned, his presence in social media, which he started on May 21, 2013, in Vine. It continued to grow, as did his YouTube channel, which reached millions of followers on both platforms. After gaining a huge fan base and following in social media, with his YouTube channel reaching nearly two million people, he attracted many supporters from brands such as Coca-Cola, Aeropostale, Airheads, and Audible.
His Fall and Other Interesting Facts
Carter was in a relationship with Maggie Lindemann, who is a YouTube star like him. She has a YouTube channel, Maggie Lindemann. At the time they met, she was 16 years old while he was 21.
After being admired by many fans, his downfall came when he made headlines in several countries after a video of him leaked out, in which he was seen forcing Maggie Lindemann, who was 16 years old at the time, to perform oral sex. The video, which came from his iCloud account, provoked strong reactions from the young celebrity on social media.
From what the video showed, Carter tried to get Maggie to have oral sex with him, even though she insisted that it made her feel uncomfortable. It was said that the cyber star (based on Los Angeles law) tried to legally rape her. He kept insisting that she pretend it was nothing, but she refused and said it was just a lie.
After the scandal broke, Carter Reynolds went to Twitter to apologize to his more than 2 million followers. But that didn’t stop his accounts from slowly declining.
What almost finally destroyed him was a YouTube Livestream he made by attacking Maggie Lindemann. This led to a fight between the two on Twitter, and it finally seemed to seal what might have been the end of his vlogging career for some time.
The scandal led to the loss of his endorsement and many followers. That was all in 2015, and today Carter Reynolds has managed to build and maintain his followers at Vine, where he now has 4.6 million followers, over 3 million followers on Instagram, and over 3 million followers on Twitter. He has less than one million subscribers on YouTube.
Height and More Facts About Carter Reynolds
1. Carter, a quite nice looking person, who is still quite young, is loved by his fans. He has a rather slim stature and is 1.73 m (5 feet 8 inches) tall.
2. His net worth is estimated at $500,000.
3. The young Vlogger has also been involved in more controversies than one, including one in which he stated that he hated his fans.
4. As he has been a YouTube member since 2013, he has only had more than 3 million hits so far, but this is due to the fact that he has few videos on the channel.
5. He is a fan of Jason Derulo and Justin Bieber
6. Reynolds was a member of a group called Magcon. The group was formed to help members advance their careers in viticulture.
7. Reynolds was on tour with his group, Magcon, when the scandal broke out as a teenager He was escorted from the hotel where he was staying and told not to return.
8. His relationship with Maggi lasted only months before it ended.
9. Demi Plaras is the new woman Reynolds is dating. They have been together since 2016.