In so far as not many people without social media would know who she is, Jeana Smith is a very great person when it comes to social media. She is a YouTube star who, along with Jesse Wellens, is popular for her pranks, among other things. Among other activities, she is also an actress. Here you can find interesting facts about her.
Jeana Smith’s Biography, Age
She was born Jennifer Smith on 15 March 1983 in Philadelphia. She was raised by her brother’s parents at his brother’s side. Her ancestry has been traced back to Austria and Russia, as her maternal grandparents are said to have come from there.
As for her education, the YouTube star attended Rowan University, where she graduated as the best student in her class.
Although she grew up with both her parents nearby, she lost her mother, Harilyn Sue Neff, to ovarian cancer at the age of 16. The loss devastated her that she and her former partner, Jesse Wellens, would continue to raise awareness of the disease.
She became famous thanks to the YouTube channel, which she started in 2009 with Wellens, PrankvsPrank, and then BFvsGF. Both channels now enjoy a large fan base as she played a prank on Jesse as if she was cheating on him and became one of the most-watched cheating videos on YouTube with over 50 million views.
It is the BFvsGF channel that she now controls. The channel has over 9 million subscribers and nearly 3 billion views. The channel has many videos that have over 5 million views and it is constantly uploaded with videos. The other channel is now controlled by Jesse.
She enjoys a very strong fan base on various social media sites. On Twitter, she has over 1 million followers, while on Instagram she has over 1.5 million followers.
She had a very long relationship with her YouTube star Jesse Wellens. The two met in 2006 and became addicted, but it wasn’t until their second meeting shortly after that that they decided to date.
Since the two were so close, many expected that they would end up getting married. This was not only because they shared channels, but also because of some pranks they played with Jesse when they proposed.
After spending 10 years together, they could not continue the relationship that led to the break-up. Since the end of their relationship in May 2016, it is no longer known that Jeana was with anyone.
Although both cited their work as the main reason for their breakup, Wellens later announced that he had a teenage daughter from a previous relationship that he had never met and was looking for. However, this may have nothing to do with the separation. Nevertheless, she stated that the separation had devastated her, while Wellens said he still loved her, but her work had made the relationship toxic to both of them.
Together with Jesse, she founded the award-winning YouTube channel PrankVsPrank.
With one of the most-watched prank videos on YouTube, as well as many followers in social media and all her hard work, the popular blogger is expected to have a tempting fortune. Well, she does, unless you think her estimated $5 million is not good enough. It was her YouTube channel and other engagements that helped her earn
Height and Other facts
- After she lost her mother to cancer, the father of Jeana Smith, Steven Smith also fell ill with the same disease but managed to defeat her.
- Jeana Smith and her former partner once had a different channel, NylahKitty, but they have now given it up as the last video was uploaded in 2014. The channel has over 700 thousand subscribers.
- Jeana Smith was considered an actress and director by The Internet Movie Database (IMDb). Works such as BlackBoxTV Pranks (2013), Epic Rap Battles of History (2010), and Fight of the Living Dead (1999) are said to belong to her collection, although they are not films.
- Together with Wellens, they called their fans “Dope Fresh Nation”.
- The very beautiful woman is 1.60 m tall and has a height of 1.60 m (5 ft 3 in). Her body weight and general body measurements are not known.