Mimi Ikonn is a person that you can easily find very interesting because of her sense of style and many other qualities. She is a blogger and YouTuber who has become famous for the value she brings to people through her vlog about things like fashion, style, beauty tips, and much more, including her entrepreneurial spirit. Here are things you should know about her.
Mimi Ikonn’s Bio, Age
It was in Baku, Azerbaijan, where Mimi was born as Maria in July 1986, but she grew up under the name Mimi. As a result, she decided to officially change her name to Mimi when she became an adult.
Although she grew up in her home country, her family later emigrated to Toronto, Canada, where she lives today.
While growing up, the Vlogger only wanted to be a dancer, but since her mother was a piano teacher, she was also forced to learn and play the instrument. And then she also considered becoming a masseuse because she has strong hands and enjoyed massaging people, but she soon dropped the idea.
With her educational life in mind, she went to college to study International Business, but she decided to quit after realizing that she might as well be wasting her time because she wouldn’t need a degree to have a business and run it internationally.
Before turning to vlog, which made her very popular, Ikonn was an image consultant and worked in a fashion segment for CTV. Before that, she worked in a number of restaurants. If you think her resume is complete, you’re wrong, because Mimi also worked in the banking sector for several years.
She launched her YouTube channel in 2012 to provide people with fashion tips and general lifestyle information. The channel also offers ideas for do-it-yourself fashion. Since then, she has gained almost one million subscribers and the number of hits has increased to 100 million. In the same year, her husband, Alex Ikonn, also launched his own channel. However, he did not devote as much time to it as she did to her own, so he only has over 200,000 subscribers.
When she met her husband, who was also an entrepreneur, and they wanted to settle down as husband and wife, they decided to start businesses, which led to the creation of Luxy Hair and Intelligent Change, which they co-founded to develop magazines and planners for the purpose of self-development.
Mimi Ikonn also runs a YouTube channel for the “Luxy Hair”. She has built it to have more than 336 thousand subscribers and over 31 million views. She launched the channel in 2010.
Without a doubt, Mimi Ikon is a very hard-working person who easily recognizes and seizes opportunities. Not only does she have her own hair, which she co-founded, but also more than one vlog and other investments. Apart from that, she has a net worth estimated at over $1 million. She has obviously made her fortune with all her business ventures.
Other Facts You Need To Know About Mimi Ikonn
- She’s been a Pescetarian for several years. In case you wonder what that means: The fashion and lifestyle blogger only eats fish instead of meat.
- Interestingly enough, although she is now interested in fashion, she grew up as a wildcat and didn’t care about make-up and other things like that in any way.
- Mimi does not drink alcohol, except very little wine.
- As a very beautiful woman, Mimi has a very good body shape and an average size. She is 1.50 m tall and has hazel eyes.
- She founded Luxy Hair together with her husband after she was frustrated that she couldn’t find a good hair extension to use for her wedding.
- Mimi Ikonn is married to Alex Ikonn, who is also an entrepreneur and vlogger. He also has a passion for motivating people. Her marriage has been blessed with a daughter so far.
- The very stylish woman also has her personal blog and a strong presence in social media, with more than 76,000 favors on Facebook, 1.4 million followers on Instagram, and more than 18,000 on Twitter.